Thursday, October 06, 2005

Separate Ways

Yesterday, I received a rather telling postcard. I believe the author wanted the contents published so that HIS side could be told. I do so here unedited and without comment...

There comes a time in one's existence where one faces a period of deep introspection. After taking stock of my life, I came to the realization that my my priorities were a bit out of whack, and that I was devoting way too much time and energy to Team buKit. Sure, we had some good times. I still think buKit wanted to trade me in for a newer model with GPS and a handy bottle opener, but that's all water under the bridge. Despite being all calm, cool, collected, and carefree on the outside, buKit is a stern taskmaster. I can't even begin to count the times I was utilized for things that well above and beyond my intended functions. Remember that time in Montreal, buKit?

Despite what may seem like a case of sour grapes, I wish Team buKit all the best in their future endeavours. I'm finally at peace with myself. The wife and I have never gotten along better. I think I'll stick to my one true passion. Rigging elections for the Republican Party. With that, I bid you adieu.

-Stan Multitool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Send Flowers