Monday, November 28, 2005

A brief message to my loyal minions

From time to time, I seem to drop off the face of the Earth for no apparent reason. Obviously this has been the case in recent weeks as I've severely curtailed my internet usage. I fully intend to keep kjunglerants alive and mean no disrespect to the loyal readers of said blog. I wholeheartedly apologize for any lack of recent updates.

As far as the goings on in my life:


The boys just got back from a trip to Ohio and Kentucky and were happy to be home.

Canada's government is collapsing with a no confidence vote given to prime misister Paul Martin. The vote was led in part by the conservative party. Take that, liberal bastards.


With that, I offer this...



http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

Please do not follow the link if you are in any way, shape, or form a "cat person".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Send Flowers