Tuesday, July 25, 2006

so what gives?

where have i been?

nowhere yet.

hello all there out in kjungleland.

Contrary to popular belief, I am still alive.

Alright, as for the update...

My life...
Aaron passed summer school. I broke the mirror off my car backing out of the garage while trying to avoid my other cars. I've been doing training at work and have met a lot of interesting people and its been a validation of sorts as far as my career goes.

my music...
my wife bought me an mbox for my b-day in january which i finally received in like march. i've just recently started messing around with it to some degree of proficiency. i've started my own myspace site which i will upload songs, riffs, and snipets of stuff. who knows. it'll probably be updated even less frequently than this blog. gimmie time. i'm really trying to figure this stuff out without any help or free time.

i'd just like to close by saying that i thank everyone for their continued words of encouragement. I'm starting to get pissed off again by the goings on in the world. So some more frequent updates are definitely in order.

you guys rock. you know who you are. i surely do!!!

kirk out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drew,
what is your myspace address? check us out at www.myspace.com/tothemoonmusic we just posted some new songs and pix, let me know what you think.
later,
chris

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Send Flowers