Friday, April 15, 2005

knock three times on the ceiling if ya want me

My friend and all too infrequent kjunglerants contributor buKit's latest blog entry calls into question peoples' priorities in the rat race we call life. Don't blame him for his negative outlook. Its nothing personal. He's been upset ever since I refused to give him the "secret knock" for the conjugal trailer at the prison where Martha Stewart was incarcerated.

To show how in line MY priorities are, I'd like to take my third blog entry of the day to ask for your help in saving a TV show from cancellation. Arrested Development is the funniest show on TV, bar none, and Fox has a website set up with a petition in hopes of generating enough interest.

If you haven't had a chance to watch it yet, check it out after the Simpsons on Sunday, or go rent season one at your local video store. You won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Send Flowers