Sunday, May 22, 2005

Everybody's workin' for the weekend

Well, at least everybody else was. I'm about to start week two of my vacation. Some of the goings on are as follows:

I Saw Star Wars Episode 3 and thought it was incredible. Now I don't want to overhype anything. But I heard all the good reviews before I went in, and was expecting to be let down. Tons of action, less sappy dialogue, and jar jar bigs is silent in his only appearance. I'll put it like this...I loved star wars and empire. I thought that the ewoks ruined jedi. I hated episode one, and still haven't seen episode 2. I put it as 2nd best behind empire. It really is that good.

Record heat plagues the space city area, and my house was like an oven all day. At least the pool was open this weekend.

Mark Martin, my favorite NASCAR driver since forever and who is also retiring after this year, won the race saturday night and picked up a million dollars to boot.

My oldest son lost his last tooth. Man I'm old.

We had some bomb ass fajitas this weekend. I can't take all the credit, because the meat comes pre-marinated. But cooking them correctly is a skill in itself. My wife even loves them, and she wasn't even eating meat of any kind 12 months ago.

kirk out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Send Flowers