Friday, May 13, 2005

Every time you go away...

Writing a semi-political, semi-topical, semi-informative blog entry takes a lot of time. From day one, I never expected very many people to read this anyway. I never expected to effect any kind of long lasting change on the planet. I just wanted to say what was on my mind at the time without any deadlines to meet or any expectations to be met.

At this time, this blog is no longer fun, enjoyable, or fulfilling in any way for me to continue in any reasonable capacity. Don't get me wrong, life has never been better. I'm just done, for right now anyway, sharing my feelings on the ills of the world here. I may bring it back some day. Hell, I may do an entry tomorrow. Who knows? Who cares?

-kirk out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Send Flowers